Yes, I know I haven't posted in almost a month. And I know it's lame to make my first post after that period a meme, but...suck it. Basically the way this thing works is I took the 25 most played songs from my iPod and wrote down the first line. I had to cheat a little and also use my iTunes top 25, since I apparently listen to a lot of lyric-less songs. You guys make guesses as to the song title and artist and post them in the comments. As correct guesses are made, I'll post the name of the person who guessed correctly at the end of the particular lines. Stolen from Boy Wonder
And if the snow buries my neighborhood. *Vic*
2) Once again, I find myself with my friends.
3) She was a lonely girl. Doesn't have a lot of something to remind you.
She called me up today. "Meet me down at the old cafe." *Vic*
5) Well I'm riding down Fifth Street; I'm coming down Main. I tried to bum a nickel for to buy cocaine.
Sleeping is giving in, no matter what they tell me. *Vic*
I'm thinkin' it's a sign that the freckles in our mind are mirror images, and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned. *Jamie*
8) Here I am, where I've been. I walked a hundred miles in tobacco skin.
Alexander, my older brother, set out for a great adventure. *Vic*
Hey, the street lights are all burnt out. *Vic*
I am waiting 'till I don't know when, 'cause I'm sure it's gonna happen then. *Vic*
12) I leapt across three or four beds into your arms, where I had hidden myself somewhere in your charms.
13) I fell in love again (all things go, all things go).
14) They say it fits if you let it.
Something filled up my heart with nothing. *Vic*
16) Don't admit you're sick; let your fit body bury it. The faintness that you feel is nothing permanent.
17) Dial up my number now, weaving it through the wire.
18) We met first in cafes, and later in rooms.
19) The cat calls through the night, and two chicks in the parking lot crack wise on the price of fame.
20) Sunday after, there was laughter in the air.
21) Too long 'till fall, sick summer in bed.
22) Bounds move to the boogie that be.
23) From the first time I rest my eyes on you, my heart said follow through.
24) All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces.
I was lying on the grass a Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat. *J.T.*
There you go kids. Enjoy.