Thursday, August 12, 2004

Sigh...

I don't know why I start these things. I know I'll just give it up in a week or two. And I'm starting right before my really busy work time hits. Oh well. One more dead site in the graveyard of www.world_wide_interweb.com/net.

I'm so incredibly bored with work. I'm tired of the whiny people, I'm tired of the ridiculous power plays, I'm just tired. Or maybe weary is the word I'm looking for? Eh, either way it works. I hate that I can't get out of my own head for five minutes and enjoy the nice weather we're having, or the jokes of my friends, or whatever absurd crap is currently coming out of my boss' mouth. All I can think about is how bored, or tired, or lonely, or ignored, or just good and damn beaten down I feel. God, I'm such a whiny little bitch. But hey, at least I'm not suicidal!

Just finished watching My So-Called Life on DVD (well, not just; I am at work after all). God, what a great show. I've heard a lot of people say how great it is, and always wondered what the hype was. Erin loaned it to me, for which I'm eternally grateful. I'm pissed that it ended so damn abruptly though. What a terrible waste. I hate how blind we are, except in retrospect. Wasting talent, wasting time, just wasting everything. And here I am typing a self-indulgent post into a meaningless blog that only one or two people will ever see. Irony tastes like strawberries and aspirin.

I guess it remains to be seen if this will continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home