Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Video explosion!

If you know me, you know I like to collect little odds and ends from the webternet. Funny sites, clever littles animations, and, in particular, bizarre videos. Today I present three of those to you, my beloved reader.

First up is video proof of my theory that Nature will one day eat your face; She's just looking for the right sauce.


Second is the "Proper Names" video. If the dude in this video were to move into your neighborhood, you'd probably get a postcard about it.


And finally, right in time for the Christmas season, we have Christmas lights, OCD style! (You may have seen this one; it's been passed around the webternet quite a bit lately.)


So there you have it friends. I hope you enjoyed this little video tour. And don't forget to check out the lyrics meme below, and submit your guesses.

1 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

that's the second time i've seen the christmas light one. that is just awesome stuff. though i'm not so sure i would like to live across the street from it.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home