Thursday, September 09, 2004

Shameful Shilling

I decided to let a few random strangers in on this nonsense. I figure I'll try that for a while, and if it works out then I'll slowly inform my friends of the site. It can't hurt to get some random, unbiased feedback on my writing before those who know me best start reading my insanity.

So here's my shameless shill section. I hope to bring in a little traffic through the help of such sites as Technorati, Daypop, Blogdex, and Popdex. You can see that Technorati and Popdex have added a couple of small new features to the page. I'll be sharing some of my favorite sites, blogs and otherwise, thanks to the help of Blogrolling (over there to the side--->). And finally, my blog address will show up on other random blogs, just like the one you see toward the top of the sidebar, thanks to Blogsnob. Try out today's random link; who knows what genius you might find. Oh, that hurricane image in my header? Hosted for free thanks to ImageShack. The other two pics (Rick James and me giving birth) were posted using Picasa and Hello, subsidiaries of Google, who owns Blogspot.

Good lord, I feel like a cheap shill whore. I need to get back to some of my core values, like...uh...indie rock! Liberal guilt! Detached irony! There, now I feel a little better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Your random blog link generator on the side over there just generated a link to a blog called APurposeDrivenLife.com! HAHAHAHA! Not something I EVER would have expected to see on Billy's blog. Don't worry, though... I followed the link... there wasn't any actual Purpose-Driven notes there.

J.T.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home