Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Southern Hemisphere battle!

In response to Babs post of the unusual song of seduction by Australian comedy group Tripod, I give you New Zealand's Flight of the Conchords and their song, "Business Time":


And to display how multi-talented they truly are, I further submit "Rap Folk Battle: Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros":



But the true reason I wanted to share them with you is this last video. Flight of the Conchords has seen the same future I have, and clearly, it's not pretty (slightly NSFW language):

2 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

so funny thanks for sharing.

my favorite is the rap battle.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Babs said...

oh my gosh the guy with the glasses is a spokesman for Outback Steakhouse now. I saw the commercial during the superbowl!
too funny

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home