Monday, August 29, 2005

So great I might Royal Rainbow


I started to do this as an addendum to the hurricane post, but felt it deserved an entry all its own. I need to extend my hearty and special thanks to Crump, Babs, Diva, PLW, Keymaster, and MAV for including your humble blog host on the trip to New Braunfels this weekend. Despite the fact that I wimped out and didn't go tubing, I still had a really great time hanging out with all of you. I especially enjoyed the opportunity to let my inner Nerdlinger run wild with Crump and PLW (seriously, I have NEVER seen someone laugh so hard at the term "oral thrush"...just think what would have happened had I said "scabies") over music, games, and superheroes. I also got to indulge my obsessive TV talk with the girls, and anyone who knows me knows I'm in a state of bliss when talking about TV. I really had a lot of fun, and can't imagine a better group of people to have it with (I just wish YayCoffee, Delicious Dish, Nate, and Special-T could have made it as well). Yay for friends who don't suck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

thank you for introducing me to the phrase "oral thrush". it will now be part of my everyday vocab

1:06 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Royal Rainbow has changed my life.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home